Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Well here I am

So I figure it's time to join the world of blogging... I read enough of everybody elses.
Anyway The BIG news in my life is that we've sold our home. The big question in my life is now what?
When I was a little girl I had a book that was all about a bird who wasn't happy with her nest and so she went on a search for the best nest. Well in the end she ended up back where she had started. I don't expect that to happen to me but the moral of the story for me is that no matter where we live, it will be the best nest because it will be full of my family, my joy, my journey and most important, God will be there, no matter where I go.
And now it's time for me to go get my girls for lunch but be sure to check back as I will keep you posted on the search for Susie's new nest...

No comments: