Tuesday, May 1, 2007

11 years old

My best friend and I are just about to take our daughters out to celebrate their 11th birthdays. I can hardly believe that these precious girls are that old but even more astonishing is how long us moms have been friends!
AS I look back through the years of our friendship it is amazing to em that we managed to hang onto it at all. Our lives once so similar are now so different... I am blessed everyday by the differences and the once again growing similarities. 13 years, a wedding, sharing pregnancies, a divorce and remarriage, lots of drama but I'll tell you a more dependable friend I'll not likely find. She can be my voice of reason when no one else can... For that I am grateful for many years of friendship.... even if those years do mean our girls are on the edge of teenagedom

No comments: