Monday, May 28, 2007

little girls...

So here's a fun story...
I finally got my brain rolling on Camp, working hard on my own modern version of the Good Samaritan. I'm in the zone so to speak, even hung up on my sister to not lose my train of thought... I mean I was really cooking.
So Brenna comes and asks if she can warm a banana muffin in the microwave. Sure I say. How long do I put it in for she asks. 30 seconds I answer. Well almost three minutes later Brenna says Mom there's smoke coming out of the microwave!! And I look back to see yes indeed there is a ton of smoke billowing out of the microwave and the timer says 27:16. Brenna had set the timer for 30 minutes! And that banana muffin was literally on fire... talk about really cooking!
By the way burning banana muffins smell really really bad!

No comments: