Monday, May 21, 2007

camp...

Who knew getting ready for Bible camp would be so hard? I really shouldn't be having this much trouble getting my thoughts from my brain to my computer... I think I need a secretary that can record my thought s as I babble and then put it into some sort of order, now that would be a good idea...sigh.
Actually, it's probably going better than I think, I'm just hard on myself. The truth is I'm breaking bad habits like leaving everything to the last minute! I have three sessions done, only seven more to go... yikes. I would like to be finished by this time next week so that I can start packing up the house in June.
Speaking of the house... we had the house inspection last week. We are in for a lot of work but it will be so worth it in the end. We have a lot to do to make the house energy efficient and a few major reno projects and a lifetime of smaller projects. I'm hopeful that everything will be in good enough shape that i can start babysitting Aug 1st. we have to tear down the basement ceiling and re run duct work but all in all that shouldn't take too long I hope.
So much going on in my life right now... it's no wonder I'm feeling so scatterbrained and unfocused. Two major projects at one time is not a good idea... note to self, let's not do this again!
Anyway, that's all for my rant today... back to work on Bible camp...

2 comments:

September said...

How's it going with the Bible Camp planning? You're a brave woman! LOL

SRL said...

got a lot done today actually... hoing to be done sooner than later...