Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday... uugh

I used to love Mondays... it was so fun to annoy everyone in high school by being super cheery on any given Monday morning. Now Mondays just remind me of everything I didn't get done on the weekend! This week it is the laundry that I avoided so that led to a nasty few minutes this morning trying to find school clothes for the girls. Besides that it is so hard to dress these girls this time of year. Cool in the morning and super hot in the afternoon... so frustrating.
Anyway, our weekend was super busy. Anna had her birthday party after school on Friday. I think it went OK. Then Sat we headed into Regina to see my sister and two of her kids. When we got home Anna , Em and I ran out to a friends 50th bd party. So it was a late night.
Sunday, we had a big celebration at church... or at least it was supposed to be. Nobody seemed super excited or anything. It was pretty subdued for a crowd that was supposed to be excited about what God was going to do in our church. Sadly I have to count myself in that number. I'm not really sure what the deal was...
And lastly in my Monday morning rant... I think we are going to put another offer in on the converted church house. Maybe 160000 is unreasonable but compared to what else is out there it's a steal. I really do want the basement for a day care. So confusing... I wish I had a better sense of what the right course of action is here.

No comments: