Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So it's the middle of the week and I am just about to run out the door to Bible Study. We are studying the book of Daniel. It has made my brain stretch I'll tell you! What I love the most right now is how clear God makes it that He really does know everything! Nothing surprises Him and that brings me a lot of comfort. It's nice to know that the unknown future to me is the known past to Him. Sounds confusing I know but I'm glad that God knows we will have a place to live! I can rest in that knowledge and enjoy the journey a little bit more.
As an aside, last night was so much fun. All of 'our boys' and a a few of our girls are home from university/college and we had quite the welcome home houseful last night. So much laughter and teasing. It was great fun! I'll have to tell you about the crew sometime...

2 comments:

September said...

Hey! I just want to say welcome to the world of blogging... I look forward to "reading" you. :-)

SRL said...

been meaning to for awhile... figured this was a good time