Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby boy and other news

So Joelle had a baby boy. I so cannot wait to meet the lil guy. I suppose I don't have much choice however... Still I'm glad to know he arrived safe and sound into the arms of two such amazing people.
I'm feeling much better about life in general today... enjoying the quietness of a Saturday. You can smell spring today, maybe it will arrive soon. If nothing else at least the sun feels warm again.
Nothing on the job front yet. I think Bobby will take his time and try to find something that will really suit him. We don't need to rush into anything just yet. Really wish people could understand that... oh well.
Bobby gets to 'preach' next Sunday I'm looking forward to hearing where God leads him with it. It will be Palm Sunday which is one of my favorite Sunday actually. It makes me sad that most churches let it go by mostly unnoticed. For me the observance of the beginning of Easter week is key. To really know that Jesus knew what was coming and STILL chose to enter Jerusalem... still chose the cross.... just wow...

No comments: